The PTA sponsored Healthy Lifestyles Program at Matoaka is committed to advocating health and wellness throughout the school. Operated by PTA Volunteers we offer programs and events that promote, educate and encourage good nutrition, physical activity and healthy behavior.
Events & Activities This Month
- Friday, February 3rd National Wear Red Day Wear red and show your support and Commitment to heart health!
- Thursday, February 9th Science, Math, Technology and Wellness Night – Please join us for hands-on wellness demonstrations and activities for a healthy heart.
- Tuesday, February 14th Valentine’s Day – Celebrate your heart with healthy snacks and activities. For ideas click HERE
- Friday, February 24th Jump Rope Assembly
- Healthy Heart Tips Fitness Minutes February 13-17